What is Depression?
The word ‘Depression’ gets thrown around a lot, but there’s actually a lot more to this condition than many people realise. Yes, It’s absolutely natural to feel low, moody or downhearted from time to time, however, when you experience such feelings repeatedly, and without any apparent reason, you call it – Depression.
Depression can be a silent soul crushing killer, that can significantly drain your energy, seize your sleep, and make you feel restless and worthless all the time. This emotional and mental disorder may even make it difficult for you to cope up with your life, but this is where you need to remember that the right treatment can put you on the road to recovery and help you treat your condition.
Hypnotherapy – A Positive Way Out Of Depression
“You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” – Kody Keplinger
Have you ever felt your mind drift off from the worries of your life to a state of relaxation and calmness? Hypnotherapy feels like this, only with a bonus! It allows you to enter a relaxed state of mind, while inducing powerful personal changes in your thinking. You are conscious but comfortable enough to discuss their circumstances without feeling overly emotional or dejected.
The practice of Hypnotherapy helps you detect the prime movers of your condition, while letting you explore the choices and resources you have access to, for battling the storm inside your brain and changing the life you’re living at present.
When And Why You Should Seek Help
“You don’t have to do it all by yourself. It’s okay to ask for help.”
An ongoing sense of dysphoria can debilitate your life inside out, impact your health, and those around you. Yes, depression can even lead to problems like:
- Memory dysfunction
- Weakened immune system
- Increased blood pressure
- Weaker bones
- Reduction infertility
Hypnosis for Anxiety and Depression
Hypnosis for Anxiety or Depression Can Help You Feel Good Again
Hypnosis for anxiety, depression, weight loss, and other issues may sound like an unusual treatment option, but it can play an authentic role in helping you overcome your mental and physical health issues. Real hypnotherapy is a clinical procedure often used in conjunction with other treatments and therapies, conducted by adequately trained professionals to bring about a positive mental state. In hypnotherapy, your conscious mind relaxes to make your unconscious mind more accessible. In this state, you are more receptive to simple verbal suggestions designed to help block the awareness of fear, pain, or sadness and replace it with a more positive feeling or thought.
Myths about Hypnosis for Anxiety and Depression
There are numerous myths surrounding hypnotherapy, and they keep many people from trying it and realising the results they might be able to achieve. Here are a few of the fictions you may have heard about hypnotherapy for depression, anxiety, or other issues that you can safely discount.
- Hypnotised people are not in control of their actions. Stage acts are popular, but they are only entertainment. People who seek hypnotherapy do not lose control, nor are they gullible, weak, or dominated.
- Hypnotised people don’t remember what happens during a session. There are a small number of patients who go into very deep trances and fit this stereotype, but most remember everything that takes place in a hypnotherapy session.
- Hypnotherapy is something the hypnotist does to you. The reality is that the hypnotist merely acts as a facilitator to guide you on your journey, and hypnosis is indeed something you’ll do for yourself.
If what you know about hypnotherapy is based on pop culture, let go of what you’ve learned and give it a try for yourself. You might be surprised at how beneficial the results can be.
Why You Should Use Shane Horn Global
Shane Horn has had a lifelong passion for the study of human behaviour and finding ways to empower people to live their best lives. Here are some of the reasons to choose Shane Horn Global for your hypnotherapy treatment.
- Education and experience. Shane has spent years learning how to help relieve patients of the things that weight them down and help them find real solutions to the problems that hold them back from living the lives they desire.
- Passion. Shane’s vision is to help everyone around the world access their full potential when it comes to both personal and business goals. He works with each patient to identify the source of their problems and formulate effective strategies for overcoming them with confidence.
- No obligation. You are under no obligation to continue treatment after your consultation; if you do decide to go ahead with treatment, we will credit the price of your consultation toward your sessions.
Why Trust Shane Horn Global Regarding Hypnosis for Anxiety on the Gold Coast
Shane Horn Global is located in Surfers Paradise and works with a variety of patients, including athletes and business owners who wish to take their performance to the next level. Shane’s revolutionary approach is the number-one brain training system available and can help you learn more positive and productive thought patterns and actions to help you overcome problems such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, addiction, and more. Contact Shane Horn Global today to book your consultation.
It’s better to seek help early, rather than waiting to be completely victimised by these conditions. The sooner you talk to someone, the sooner you’ll be on the road to recovery. After all, there’s nothing like being able to see the light, after the darkness; nothing like being able to make your own choices and having the ability to reconnect with your dreams.
At Shane Horn Global, we offer therapeutic hypnosis treatments and support options that help you put yourself back in control.
Constantly feeling down?
Can’t see a way out?
Looking for help?